Contact photographer from Mallorca
“If your love story is different, your photographs should be different too.”
Top Wedding Photographers.
Hello, my name is Inma del Valle and I specialize in Art Wedding photography and photojournalism.
To give you some information about me, I have exhibited at the Munich International Fair “Munich Contempo” and at the Madrid International Fair “Art Madrid“.
I am the only Spanish woman to receive an award at the Wedisson Awards 2018, and I have also been selected by these 5 international prestigious wedding institutions : MyWed, Wedisson Award, WPS, SLR Lounge and Wedding Photographers Spain.
I have had the opportunity to be selected and awarded a grant to work with the prestigious photographer and videographer Eugenio Recuenco and to exhibit at the Galería Punto in Valencia.
If you want photos that really show the emotion of the moment, that have dynamism and that when 30 years go by you can re-live the moment, this is your place.
We will offer you a complete photographic report of the day of the wedding, aswell as the possibility of making an emotional pre-wedding in which you will feel really comfortable or a post-wedding already as a married couple, relaxed and happy.
Get in touch with us and we will provide you with a fee adapted to your needs.
My wedding collections start from 8 hours
- Meeting in person or by Skype
- Photographic coverage according to the selected collection (preparation, ceremony, reception, photos of the couple, intermediate shots, first dance and one hour after the dance).
- All photos edited (between 500 and 1000 depending on the hours of the event and number of guests)
- Retouching of all images into high resolution files
- Virtual private photo gallery
Depending on the selected collection:
- Custom albums (3-5 month delivery)
- Copies for parents
- Surprise or dedication albums
As an option, you can also book a pre-wedding session, a post-wedding session and an Elopement package.
I will advise you in a personalized way so that you can choose what best suits your tastes, style and budget.
Frequently asked questions:
1 . Do you photograph weddings alone? Up to 150 people, it’s just me as the main photographer at the event. Always with the help of a person assisting for lights, card backups and driving. For weddings with more than 150 guests I have a second photographer with the same style as mine.
2. What is your style of wedding photography?
My style of photography is a mixture of photojournalism and art-wedding. I try to capture the emotions, moments full of love, happiness and joy in a natural and elegant way. When I dedicate myself to art photography I always take care of the details, the lighting and the scenery.
3. What is your minimum coverage? 8 hours for the weekend. Two hours for week days
4. Where are you located and where are you from? I live in Palma de Mallorca and I am from León. I perform weddings all over the world.
5. We would like to get to know you, but we don’t live in Palma de Mallorca. Is there an alternative? . Yes, I will be able to talk to you on the phone or schedule a Skype or Facetime video meeting.
6. What about other European destinations? I love to travel and I love to travel with my clients. Ask me about our wedding travel expenses all over Europe and the world.
7. How long do we have to wait until we can see our pictures? 2 to 3 months. 1-10 preview images will be shared a few days after your wedding, which you can use for your social networks. During the total duration, different folders will be uploaded in the virtual gallery so that you can view and download . Feel free to share your happiness on social networks, but please put the credits under each photo.
8. What’s your attitude? Very cheerful, friendly and most of the time you won’t notice I’m at the wedding.
9. What kind of equipment do you use? I use two high-end Nikon and Canon digital cameras and a wide range of professional lenses.